The East Pole

11.26.2013

The East Pole _0061

The East Pole _0435

The East Pole _0405

The East Pole _0111

The East Pole _0375

East Pole _0213

The East Pole _0077

The East Pole _0436

The East Pole _0231

The East Pole _0395

The East Pole _0473

The East Pole _0362

The East Pole _0215 2

I meant to share this post months ago but time got away from me. I'm not sure if mentioned this here or not but over the last 4 months we've been working hard on shooting The Fat Radish cookbook, due out next fall by Rizzoli. The awesome team behind The Fat Radish opened The East Pole a gorgeous new restaurant on the Upper East Side. Thought you all would appreciate this beautiful space and be sure to pay them a visit :)

133 E.65TH ST. New Yok, NY 10065

12 comments:

  1. Lovely and amazing your photograps, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely putting this on my list of places to visit next time I'm in New York...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew the outside looked familiar! So close to my old 'hood :) I'll add it to my list to-do while home. You captured such a gorgeous ambiance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantástica y bellas fotografías.
    Besos

    Fantastic and beautiful photographs.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful piece, and congrats on the cookbook!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I especially can't stop looking at the last diptych.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, nicole. these shots are some of my favorite of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be my favorite restaurant but unfortunately too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cozy and welcoming in this restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am entranced by these photos! followed the link from "the daily muse" and trying to plan my next nyc adventure. i will certainly be stopping in!

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger